Friday, February 26, 2010

The Twins: Day 37

Well today I got adventurous. I have been wanting to get down to Murfreesboro to visit with Salena and Josie and give Isaac a day to play with Elias at Sarah's. I had been planning on today because I didn't have any help signed up and it seemed like a good day. Well that was before I was nursing all the time... It turned out to be a great outing it just all took longer than expected!! Everything had to woven around feedings. So this morning I fed the twins and i only had one hour before the next feeding. Not enough to load up three kids and drive to Murfreesboro before the next feeding. So I decided to give them bottles their next feeding so I could get out the door quicker. So it ended up being around 11:30 before I was on the road. And I needed gas and lunch! Of course now close to Isaac and Elias' naptime. Isaac fell asleep on the way down there. We finally got to murfreesboro. I dropped off Isaac then headed to salena's.
Salena and I had a great time. We just fed babies. Well I did two feedings there because it wasn't worth going down for one feeding. So I didn't leave salena's until after 5. I went to get Isaac. He had a great time!!! We finally got home and of course it was time for the babies to eat again. So jay had bottles ready for them. My parents ce over for a little visit. I laid down with Isaac around 8 and was out!!!
It was a busy day but great!!! I love to be able to accomplish big tasks like that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment