Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Twins: Day 32

February 20 - One month old!  Hard to believe its been a month.  On one hand though it seems a lot longer!! Today was a great day!  Jay took Isaac to the zoo and I stayed home with the twins.  Its amazing how fast the day goes by and you can get absolutely nothing done!  It is just constant with them.  And the down time I do have I usually find myself just sitting and holding them for an extra min or two that turns into half an hour.  And when you are on a 3-4 hour eating schedule half an hour is a lot of precious time for sleeping babies!!  At lunch time I realized I had to make myself go eat!  I got them both fed and asleep.  Every time I turned around though there was something that needed to be done.  Baby clothes folded, dishes to wash, clothes to wash, toys to pick up... but I had to eat!  So I finally got lunch.  As soon as I finished lunch one was up crying!  Constant!! 
My bible study friends from college all came over tonight.  It was great to have them all over!  Good times!  And Salena and Matt even made it over with Josie!!!  Josie and Elijah are the same size.  So cute!!!  I took a picture of the three of them, I'll post it soon!
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
HA!! Just fell asleep for a second with my finger on the o;)  Time to head back to bed!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, do post the photos of the twins and Josie!!! We had fun coming to your house. We hope to see you this week!

    ReplyDelete