Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Twins: Day 21

This morning was a little rougher than yesterday morning.  Jay got to go in later because of the snow so he was here a little later this morning.  Which you think that would have made things easier.  He got to sleep in a little more.  I was up most the night with Noa.  She was fussing a lot throughout the night.  We are starting to think maybe she has her days and nights confused.  She is fine throughout the day, just sleeps all day long.  Last night she ate at 1am then was up at 2:30 crying.  Nothing soothed her so finally I fed her more.  She ate.  Then ate again at 4am.  So it doesn't seem like she is having stomach problems.
Everything was going good and then Jay left and it went crazy!  Both the babies started crying they were hungry.  I was trying to calm them and get their bottles ready.  Isaac was being good but right at my side wanting to help.  I was in the kitchen trying to get their bottles out of the refrigerator when I almost dropped Elijah.  It was awful.  Luckily I caught him before he went down!  He just reared his back and basically jumped out of my arms.  It scared me to death!!!  I went and put them both down in their Moses basket and just let them cry while I got their bottles ready.  Then Isaac wanted to stand in his rocking chair with the refrigerator door open.  So I had to tell him no and get him down.  He started screaming so I had 3 screaming babies at once.  Finally I got both bottles ready and all set up for the feeding.  Isaac got over his fit and came in to help me feed the babies.  We were all better at that point!  Right at the end of the feeding my dad gets here!  Of course, perfect timing:)
Better go finsh pumping so I can get some more rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment