Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Twins: Day 25

I got another good nap in this morning.  Its always nice for others to come play with the babies while I sleep!!  :)  I set my alarm to wake up in an hour.  The next thing I knew it was 3 hours later.  So that was pretty much my mid morning.  Of course I was up at 4:30am.  I was feeding the twins and Isaac woke up and he was ready to start the day!  I let Jay sleep.  He cuddled with Elijah and I fixed Isaac breakfast.
Jay went out with the guys to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch.  When Linda left I thought it should be easy to get Isaac down for a nap and we could all nap until Jay got home.  It didn't work that easily.  Of course.  Both the twins started fussing, Isaac was kicking his door in his room because I finally just locked him in there hoping he would fall asleep.  After a while he just started playing in his room.  Jay finally got home and of course Isaac laid down with him!
I was dying to get out of the house.  So after a late decision we loaded up and went to Best Buy.  It was 7:30 before we left the house.  By the time we got everything ready and then the twins got hungry and Jay decided to feed Isaac, it took us forever to finally get out!  We got a few good looks at Best Buy pushing our huge stroller around the store, but I'm sure that is just the beginning!
It was good to get out.  I realized today that I have been dependent on other people for 3 1/2 months now.  Between bedrest and the c-section I haven't been able to drive at all.  So I have had to rely on others to take me places.  I have to say it is starting to get old!!  I'm ready to drive!!  Just to get out every now and then gives you a little sanity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment