Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Twins: Day 35

Today was a good day. I'm starting to feel like. A real person again!! I took Isaac to school this morning. It was great to know that I could do it!! It was pj day at his school so I didn't have to dress him so that made it a little easier. Of course I had to dress the twins so they looked cute;) I got home and had help waiting from my sister and Amy and Abigail. So I got to work on paying medical bills. Fun!!
Tonight the lactation consultant came. It went really well!! We learned a lot!! The twins nursed. She showed me how to feed them both at the same time for time effincency and how much and how long to feed them for. It was very informative!!!
After she left jay and I got to spend a little time together because all the kids were sleeping. So that was nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment