Monday, February 15, 2010

The Twins: Day 27

At our early morning feeding we realized that there was snow on the ground.  It was covered.  Guess it must have snowed over night.  We got the early feeding finished before Isaac woke up!  That is always exciting!  He actually let us go back to sleep until 8:00 this morning!  That's even more exciting!!!  Jay was off today so it was nice to have a little down time at home.  We were suppose to go to Murfreesboro to see Salena, Matt and Josie but with the snow and waking up late we decided to stay around the house.
I took a shower this morning and noticed that they left a staple in me from my incision from the c-section.  So I have to go tomorrow to have that removed.  The twins have a doctors appt in the morning also but if the roads are bad I might just reschedule it.
I realized tonight when I laid down next to Isaac in our bed (yes, he sleeps in our bed, one day we will work on that...  but today is not that day:)  I realized how much I love my children!! You know this is hard at times but man do I love them!  And I have a great husband who loves them just as much as I do and loves me!  Even when we don't get to spend much time together because we are feeding babies or changing diapers or entertaining a two year old...  we still know how much we love each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment