Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Twins: Day 26

Week 2 of making it to church!  We actually made it to the 9AM service this morning.  I was up at 5am feeding the twins.  Everyone baths and dressed and were in the van by 8:35!  After church we decided to go to the Chinese Buffet.  Started out pretty crazy.  Noa woke up fussing and Isaac wasn't in the best mood.  It turned into a 2 hour lunch.  I got Noa calmed down and as we were ready to go Isaac started eating...
Jay had youth tonight.  Thankfully, the Putman's asked if Isaac could come over and play.  I'm not sure what I would have done if he stayed here.  The twins were constant the whole time Jay was gone.  Judy came by to pick up some laundry and helped me hold one of them while I changed the other.  Then Whitney and Drew came by and helped hold babies for a little bit.  They ate dinner with me and had to head out.  Before they left we laid both the babies down in their crib.  As soon as they were out the door Elijah was up crying.  I changed him and then Noa started waking as well.  I got them both in my wrap and carried them around while I was trying to make their bottles.  They were both screaming.  By the time I got both bottles made they were asleep.  I finally got to sit down!  We just sat for a while.  Then I got them both fed right before Jay got home.  Whew, what a night!  I told Jay I was expecting to put them down and get some stuff done around the house!  Yeah right like that happened!!!
BTW...  Happy Valentines Day!  I took a few other pictures of the twins.  Isaac didn't want to have anything to do with pictures so its just the twins.  And Noa was all fussy...  So not the best but it captures our Valentines day!  I'll post them soon!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry we had to leave the other night! They are surely keeping you on your toes. :) So proud of how great you are doing!!!

    ReplyDelete