Friday, February 12, 2010

The Twins: Day 24

Another good day!!  It was like a party this morning we had so many people over to help:)  It was great!  Jay woke up and helped me get the twins started eating.  He set up this system where we could feed them in the boppy and set a towel across them and not even have to hold the bottles! (see photo below) So I laid in bed with them next to me eating.  Isaac was awake so we turned a movie on for him.  We got to lay there for a little bit.  Jay had to leave for work and of course it wasn't long before Isaac was up ready to go!  I put both the twins in this wrap I have and fixed breakfast.  They loved it!  They just slept head to head.  It was so cute!  Allison got here a little after 8 and helped me out.  Then Sarah J. came over and they both held the babies. Then Karen and Ryan came over.  Isaac was running circles around Ryan.  He was so excited to see him.  Karen and Sarah watched the babies and Isaac while Allison took me to the store.  It was great!  I got to get out and get some things we needed.  And of course more snacks!!  :)  Everyone left and I put Isaac down for a nap.  Salena called me as I was putting him down and of course the twins woke up too.  Isaac wanted to hold them so I put a twin on each side of him.  It turned out to be great because it pinned him down so he couldn't squirm around.  By the time I was off the phone with Salena Isaac was asleep with a baby on each arm and Noa was crying next to him.  It didn't even phase him.  He was out!!  I'll send a picture of it.  It was so cute!!  Right when he fell asleep Jay got home.  We had a nice dinner.  And shortly after headed to bed.
Well, one week down of Jay back at work.  It wasn't bad at all.  Probably worse on him:(  Hopefully things will get better once we get a good routine down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment