Friday, February 19, 2010

The Twins: Day 31

So of course since Ivey had baby duty they slept great!!!
Ivey headed home today. Whitney came by and took her to the airport. They were both nervous about leaving me with all three kids alone. Well not nervous but they felt bad. I got Isaac down for a nap!! Theft wasn't too bad. Well I was hoping to get a few things done while they all slept. Before long both babies were sceaming. I finally decided to feed them. I finally got them both calmed down. I decided to take some pictures of them. I feel bad that I never tale pictures of them. There just isn't ever time!! So I finally took some. One month pictures I guess;). Not long after that Jay got home.
I decided to go out. I needed to get Drew a birthday present. I finally got out! All alone!!! I drove!!! I felt so free!!! :-)
I bought Jay and I steak and shrimp. It was good!!! Isaac actually ate some steak. He really enjoyed it!!!
Bed Time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment