Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Twins: Day 28

Today was a busy day!! The twins were suppose to have doctors appointments this morning but I decided to move them to tomorrow because there was snow on the ground and still snowing. I figured it would be safest to stay home. But I still had to go to my doctor this afternoon to have that staple removed. So my dad came and got me and we loaded up the van. That was the first time I did that without Jay. Whew!! Isaac was ready for a nap. We decided to just ran thru and grab lunch. By the time we got it in the car Isaac was asleep. So my dad drove us all and he sat in the van with all the kidos while I went into the doctor. It didn't take long at all. They said my scar looked great!! When I got back to the van everyone was sleeping including my dad;)
My cousin Ivey was flying in so my dad brought us all home and then went back to the airport to get Ivey.
My mom came over and my dad got back with ivey. We had a house full for a little bit. Then jay got home.
Noa was up most the night. I finally got her to sleep on my chest in the living room on the couch. We slept for about 2 hours then it was time to eat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment