Monday, February 8, 2010

The Twins: Day 20

Today was Jay's first day back to work.  He was up at 3:30 am with Noa this morning.  He ended up staying up and getting ready for work and going in.  I don't think he could go back to sleep.  Poor Jay!  He came home exhausted from work.  He and Isaac went to bed around 8:00.  I stayed up and just finished the "last" feeding of the night.  They seem to be going a little longer between feedings.  We will see how long they will go tonight!!  We have a system now where we can feed them alone.  It works pretty good.  I'll have to post a picture of our system soon:) 
My day was great!  The morning started with Christin and Piper coming over.  Piper played with Isaac.  It was great for him to have a friend over!!  Christin helped me with me morning feeding.  Then Alexis came and helped out tons!!!  Thank you both you helped me out so much!!  Alexis thank you so much for cleaning!!  And letting me take a good long nap!!  Isaac slept from 1pm-5pm (maybe even 5:30).  I finally laid down about 2:30 and slept until 5 or 5:30.  It was great.  Oh yeah, I almost forgot.  My sister and Drew came by too but I was napping so I didn't even see them.  They held Noa.  Jay got home I think around 3:30 and came and napped with Isaac and me. 
Its been a great day!  So thankful to have such great friends who are willing to help me out!!  Thank you, Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment