Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Twins: Day 18

We had a rough night last night.  Of course the night Isaac spends the night at his aunt's and we expect to get lots of rest, is the night Noa is up all night!  She wasn't up all night but she was fussy a majority of the night.  We think she had a stomach ache.  I'm sitting in their room now.  She is a little fussy again tonight but hopefully tonight will be a better night!
Isaac came home ready to see his babies!!  He missed them and us last night.  He is so sweet to them!  We had several visitors today.  It was great to see Carrie and Tiffany.  And also see the Crass'!!
I got to get out a little tonight.  My dad drove me to Old Navy so I could look for some pants.  I found two pairs.  I hope they fit ok. 
Its been a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment