Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Twins: Day 29

So today we took the twins for their one month check up. They are 4 weeks today. They are growing so big!!! Noa now weighs 6 lbs 7 oz. And Elijah weighs 5 lbs. 8 oz!!!! That is how much Isaac weighed when he was born;) They had a great visit!! They still have thrush so they are getting new medicine for that. She wants me to get treated also so we don't keep passing it back and forth. So I called my doctor about getting treated and while I had the nurse on the phone I thought I would ask her about driving. She gave me go ahead to drive!!!!! She said my scar looked great yesterday and as long as I wasn't on pain medicine I could drive. I feel free!! I haven't driven anywhere yet but at least I know I can now!!
Went to the Ash Wednesday service. Jay and I decided to take turns to the different services. He went to the early one and I went later. It's easier than backing everyone up and taking them out. Even though I can drive I had already made plans with Kim to come get me so I just kept those plans. It was a great service!!

No comments:

Post a Comment