Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Twins

Ok so I think I'm off on my days. 40 days of keeping up is pretty good!! I'm going to still update and try to update daily. But I'm tired of counting the days;)
Yesterday was good. My sister came over early and helped which was great. Then Jennie came over for a little bit too. So I got a shower and some dishes done.
I've been trying to watch Lost but it's just not happening. I keep falling asleep every night during it. Last night I saw most of last weeks episode but fell asleep before the new episode even came on.
Jay and I did the 9:00 feeding then both fell asleep on the couch with the babies:) then we woke up at midnight and fed them and got them in bed!!
They slept until 6 this morning. It was nice to get 5 hrs of sleep at once!! Of course Isaac woke us all up! I had a great morning. Everything went well and the babies were good all morning. I was actually late to pick up jay's mom from the airport because I was enjoying a little peace and quiet!!
So jay's mom got in town today. She is staying through Sunday. She will be a big help!! We had lunch with jay. It's been a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment