Thursday, March 18, 2010

Catching up.

I forgot to mention that they weighed the twins and Noa weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and Elijah weighed 7 lbs 9 oz!!! He is finally catching up to her!! Lately he has been eating a ton and she hasn't been eating as much. I think because she hasn't felt very good. She has been eating like half of what he does. So Elijah is chunking up!! ;)
Oh yeah and while we were at the doctor on Monday, Elijah rolled over!! I had him laying on his tummy on the exam table and he rolled over to his back. They are growing up!!
I had two of our youth come over yesterday and help all day while they were out for spring break. It was great to have four extra hands!! They just held the babies while I got to get some stuff done around the house. It was great having them here!! Thanks Ally and Haley!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment