Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday

Today was Jay's birthday. We had a nice day. His mom is still in town. We went over to my sisters for a birthday lunch. They all had the crud so we all kept our distance. We had a nice lunch over there and headed back home. Isaac wouldn't take a nap when we got back but he did lay in bed with jay for several hours while jay napped. The twins got to go on a walk with grandma.
I asked my parents to come over and help Chris (Jay's mom) with the babies so I could take jay out for his birthday. We figured a 1:1 ratio - grandparent to child was pretty good!! So we got to get out for a couple of hours. This was my second night out in a row!!! I went out last night with some girl friends. Had a great time!! So good to get out!!
When we got back Noa had been up and fussing the whole time we were gone. What are we going to do with her??? I'm rocking her now. We just fed them. I think she is back asleep. I think Elijah is wide awake though. Of course!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the crud! I'm in the bed resting and catching up on my reading. :) Stay well! Glad you've had a chance to get out!

    ReplyDelete