Monday, March 8, 2010

I did it!!

My saying all day was "I can do it!". Today I was by myself all day with all 3 kids. And I did it! I didn't even cry!! Came close but made it through. Isaac was great. The twins were very fussy all morning. There was not a minute that I wasn't trying to calm one down. I'm trying to figure out their eating schedule. I talked to their doctor today and she said feed them whenever they are hungry as much as they want. I feel like if I do that I'm feeding all day. And I was today! So I'm trying to find a happy medium. I have decided that bottle feeding (my breastmilk) is better for me during the day. It's a lot easier to drop a bottle if Isaac screams than stop nursing. I'm just trying to figure it all out!!!
I wanted to get to the store all day. Yes with all three. There is probably a reson it didn't work out! I was planning on going after the 9 am feeding. By 11 I was trying to Isaac dressed and realized it wasn't going to happen. Especially if I wanted Isaac to nap at home and not in the car. So I just waited until jay got home and Isaac and I went.
Today was our anniversary. We didn't do anything special but had a nice night!! Seven years. Crazy to think about. Who would have thought 7 years ago we would have three kids now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment