Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thursday

I had a big outing today with the twins. Jay's mom stayed home with Isaac while I went to my 6 week check up with the twins. I left at 9:30 and didn't return until 3:30!! I asked Chris if she thought I had abandoned her! Ha. After my appt which went great! I met two friends from CMT at Panera and they helped me feed babies while we all had lunch and caught up! It was great I saw several people from CMT who were coming in Panera for lunch. After we got the babies fed I loaded them up and headed to target. I had needed to make a target run for days so I finally decided that I would just go ahead and go. The hardest part was trying to carry two boxes of diapers while pushing a double stroller. When I got home Jay was pulling in from work at the same time I was getting back. Isaac had a great day with grandma!! It's great for him to get some one on one time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment