Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back to doctor

Well I took Noa and Elijah to the doctor yesterday. Noa's cough is really bad. I started hearing her wheez Sunday night. At the doctors office her wheezing was really bad. They had her do a breathing treatment while we were there. It did help clear her up some so they sent us home with a penguin nebulizer for Noa. Isaac has the panda one. So we currently have two children on breathing treatments. Noa has to do hers every 4 hrs and Isaac 3 times a day right now. While we were there I had Elijah's billi Ruben checked. So they had to draw his blood. Poor guy he was just along for the ride, he thought;) We go back today. The doctor wanted me to bring Noa back so they can listen and see if she is any better or getting worse. She doesn't sound much better. :( Elijah now sounds like he is getting a touch of it too. They said it was a virus like maybe brocholis (not sure how to spell it, but the baby form of bronchitis.) He mentioned RSV too. But he didn't say that's what it was. Guess we'll find out more today. Noa is sleeping good she just is very fussy when she is awake and you can tell she doesn't feel good. Jay is staying home from work today because he is starting to feel bad. Ugh!! I just hope I can stay well!!!!

So I was thinking yesterday about my day and what all goes on so here is what I came up with: Enjoy;)
In my 24-hour day I enjoy:
30 dirty diapers
14 bottles of milk
9 breathing treatments
6 times a pumping
4 hours of sleep
3 wonderful children
2 nebulizers
And a husband getting sick!

Sounds fun huh:)

1 comment:

  1. ...and a partridge in a pear tree?
    sorry court, i hope everyone gets to feeling better and that you stay well! thinking of you

    ReplyDelete