Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wonderful Husband

I just woke up and it's 4am. I went to bed around 9:30. I must have been out because I didn't hear a thing last night. When I first woke up I was wondering if the babies had been sleeping this whole time. Well since I was up figured ivwould go ahead and pump. I noticed there was a bottle out for Noa and one in the fridge for Elijah. Jay must have been up with both of them. Not sure when he was ip but I never heard a thing!!! He is so wonderful to just get up with them and let me sleep!!! Hopefully he wasn't up all night!!

We cleaned house last night. We had to have the putmans over to watch the twins while we cleaned. Noa screamed most the time. We finally got her calmed down. Good thing they were here we would have gotten nothing done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment