Saturday, April 3, 2010

Good Friday

It was truly a good Friday!! The twins slept good Thursday night. Or were at least on a good schedule!! Noa slept from around 11 to 5:30 or so. Elijah was up once throughout the night but I fed him and he went right back to sleep. When they both woke up they were in good moods and ate well!! I was able to feed them on the porch as Isaac played. It ed so nice out!! We loaded up and headed to Charlie Daniels park. We were meeting my sister and Drew. Drew had a friend who was having a birthday party. They invited us to come too!! So we headed to the park and got a free lunch! Isaac got to play and everyone else got to hold the twins while I ate;) we came home and I couldn't get Isaac to nap. Jay got off work early. Then my parents came over to watch all the kids while jay and I went out!! We went out with Melissa and Chris for Melissa's birthday. We headed down to Murfreesboro and ate at Chuy's. It was really good! My parents said Noa screamed most the night :( poor thing!! By the time we got home they were feeding the twins and Isaac was asleep. We put the twins down and Noa slept until 5:30 this morning. Elijah was up once throughout the night. What a great Good Friday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment