Thursday, April 29, 2010

Doctor and Walmart

I took all three to the doctor today. Noa was screaming last night and pulling at her ear. Isaac has had a cough forever and Elijah is congested. So I figured I would just get them all checked out since I would have to take them all anyway. Well Noa has an ear infection. But on the ear she isn't pulling on. Hmmmm... Isaac just has bad allergies. And Elijah is fine. I put a humidifier in their room so hopefully that will help!! We. Shall see.

Then we all went to walmart. I think the next time I'm crazy enough to take them all out again, which will probably be soon because I'm crazy like that, I'm going to count how many people say oh wow you have your hands full!!! Everyone has to comment. Which I do love the attention but I really think the novalty of having twins makes things take twice as long. Not to mention just the fact of having two babies slows everything down!! And man I'm starting to think half the world is made up of twins! If they don't have twins then they know someone who does and they tell me all about it;) which I do get some good advice;)

1 comment:

  1. You are so amazingly positive. It reminds me I need to be more that way! I'd just gripe about all the people slowing me down and trying to give me advice. But you actually talk to people and listen. And - amazingly- get some good from it! A lesson I need to learn...

    ReplyDelete