Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

We had a great Easter weekend.  We went to the church Easter egg hunt yesterday and Isaac had a great time hunting eggs, bouncing in the bounce thing and seeing the Easter Bunny.  We had their picture all made with the Easter Bunny.   All the youth took turns holding the twins, so I had a little break to just walk around and visit:)

Today we went to church and then had lunch over at the Simpson's.  Isaac and Drew got to hunt more Easter eggs.  They had a blast.  Isaac was so tired though.  Elijah is breaking out in a rash.  At first we thought it might be a heat rash but it isn't on the parts that they say it typically is.  He has it all over his arms and legs.  We talked to his doctor and she thinks it might be a rare rash.  She was going to ask her dermatologist friend.  I sent her a picture text so she could see what it looked like.  I love our pediatrician!  She is great!  So he was up half the night last night and you could just tell he was miserable!  Poor guy!!  Noa seems to be doing a little better.  She is still pretty fussy though.  Maybe we are just getting better at knowing what she wants:)

So today since everyone was nicely dressed up all I wanted was a family picture of all of us.  My mom wanted one of all the kids.  When we got to the Simpson's Drew had already changed clothes.  Mama bribed him to change back.  So he changed and then Isaac was in a mood so he would not sit and have his picture made for anything.  So we got Drew with the twins.  By this time both the twins had gotten upset so they were both screaming.















This is a picture of the twins in their Easter outfits.  My mom got them for them and it wasn't an easy task:)  She actually got them outfits to wear on Easter before they were born.  Last week we realized that they were size 3 month and the twins are still wearing newborn clothes.  So she went looking for something else.  She found these matching outfits but she had to drive to Cool Springs to get the other one.  Crazy!!



I was able to get a picture of me and Isaac.  We actually got a good one.










 Then I decided ok if I got one of me and Isaac I can just get one of me and the twins.  So Elijah was alseep so I thought I would try it.  Well Isaac came up so we tried for all three.  This is what we got...  It actually captures my life perfectly!!!  :)





Happy Easter!!  :)

1 comment: