Thursday, April 1, 2010

Picnic

Well all morning I just wanted to go on a picnic. We all slept until 7:30. Noa slept a little longer. She is my sleeper in;) once they started eating they couldn't stop. It felt like they ate from 7:30 until 10:30. Then they were ready to eat again at 11:30. Between bottles, diapers and screaming I was able to pack our lunch, pump some milk, and get dressed. Finally I just put them in car seats and left. They were screaming. The minute I walked outside they stopped crying. Isaac didn't want to get in his seat. He wanted to drive. So we had to have a little chat. All loaded up and headed to park and Isaac fell asleep about 2 min out. Of course!! So I sat at the park in the car for a little bit before I woke Isaac up. We had our picnic and it was great!! Isaac played on the playground. I got a lot of looks and several people saying you have your hands full!! I just smiled and said yep!! :) Of course I parked on the other end of the playground so I had to carry Isaac and Noa was in my wrap pouch thing and push the stroller across the whole park!

No comments:

Post a Comment