Friday, June 25, 2010

Our streak of bad luck...

We are in the middle of everything going wrong!! I was just thinking of all the things that have gone wrong lately and I thought it would be great to write it all down so one day I can look back and laugh. Or say, oh that's why we are in debt!!! Let's see it started when our septic messed up. I think I wrote about that already. (see "what a mess" April 14). So after that happened, our garage door broke because the plumber guy left the air pump in front of it so when jay went to open it the garage door bent all up. Then our lawn mower broke. It runs but the blades don't go down to cut the grass. Kind of important! Isaac has 7 cavities My mac crashed. Luckily I didn't loss everything (well I hope not, still waiting on that). Oh yes, and today, jay borrowed our neighbors lawn mower to cut our grass since ours is broken. And yes he broke it. He kind of fixed it so that's good. We went to Chuck E. Cheese tonight just to give isaac a little treat and the power went out while we were there. I'm scared to think of what could come next!! Hopefully we are due for some good luck to sprinkle on us!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. When you put it all in a list like that, it does seem even crappier! I thought bad things came in 3's... I hope that doesn't mean 3 for each of you!

    ReplyDelete