Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Its been FOREVER!

Well its late and I probably should go to bed but I was just on a friends blog and realized how long it had been since I posted something.  I'm sitting here holding Elijah.  No they are not sleeping through the night yet.  I think it is harder with two because we can't use the 'ole cry it out method because they will wake the other one up so we pretty much go running in as soon as they make a peep and try to do whatever to get them back to sleep.  Not that we are good at the cry it out method anyway;) It never worked that great with Isaac.  We are both weak and just give in:)  They will be 7 months next week!  So hard to believe they are getting so big!  I ordered some pictures the other day from their 8 day old photo shoot.  It was so good to look back!  I barely remember those days!!  Makes me sad!  Its all pretty much a blur...  Guess I should go back and read my blog now:)

They are doing great and moving all over!!  Noa is sitting up perfectly!  She mostly gets around by siting up and falling over, then rolling or scooting where she wants to be.  She has been pulling up on things lately and trying to stand up.  Crazy!!  Elijah isn't sitting up yet but he is a mover!!  He can army crawl anywhere he needs to be!  Yesterday I was on the back porch with Isaac getting him set up in his little pool when Elijah comes crawling out the back door!  Got to watch that boy!!

They have started eating a few solids.  Bananas, peas, avocado, and squash.  Elijah is a great eater.  Noa is catching on:)  She likes to spit it out a lot!

Here are a few pictures Melissa took when we went to the lake with the Weber's.  Isaac was totally not interested!!

1 comment: