Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Naptime

I'm sitting here with two babies in diapers (only) laying on me. It's so cute!! I was nursing Elijah and Noa was fussing so I was trying to calm her down so I started to nurse her and she feel asleep before she ever got any milk. And Elijah feel asleep soon after. They are so adorable laying on me!! Isaac is in the bedroom sleeping. He woke up earlier screaming but must have been a dream or night terror bc I kept telling him to come in here and he never did. So all 3 are asleep but I'm tied down and can't do anything! I'm scared to move or they will wake up. I keep trying to nap myself but I'm too uncomfortable;)
The summer has officially begun. Today was isaac's last day of mothers day out:( but I'm excited about this summer and all the great things we can all do together!!! Last summer I was pregnant and miserable!! This summer I hope will be lots better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment