Sunday, June 13, 2010

Another Roll

Noa rolled over tonight. She has been trying even before Elijah was and I was for sure she would roll over first but he surprised me. She was actually reaching for isaac's train and rolled over to get it. She loves grabbing and holding things!! I put her in the bouncey thing that hangs from the doorway today. She enjoyed that a lot too.
Isaac wanted to go to the park today so we went to the outlets where there is a playground there. Jay wanted to go there. It was good because the twins could be in the ac while Isaac played on the playground. It was hot!!!! As we were walking to the playground we passed childrens place. Isaac saw all the clothes and I think I said that's where they have your clothes. Well we played a little bit on the playground until he got too hot I guess because he said I want to go see isaac's clothes. So we went in childrens place and he picked out a whole outfit for himself. Shoes and all. And he picked something out for the twins too! He was really cute.
We are working on no paci!! Let's hope I can stick with it!! It helped that we have lost them all and we couldn't find any. I'll let you know how it goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment