Friday, June 11, 2010

Sometimes it's just time to go!

We'll start with last night... Isaac spent the night with Whitney. It was great. Of course the twins didn't sleep all night but it was at least a relaxing evening before they woke up! Then this morning Jennie offered for Isaac to come over. She already had plans to watch Drew. So I had the whole morning with just the twins. Made me realize that yes, having twins first is easier!!! But on the other hand I wouldn't trade the time alone we had with Isaac for ANYTHING!! Anyway, it was still a crazy morning but we finally got out and tried to look for a father's day gift. Not successful. Went to Jennie's and picked up Isaac and Drew!! Whitney was helping all day setting up for Relay for Life. So he came to chill with us rather than be out in the 90 degree heat!! Thankful isaac took a long nap. Drew and I watched a movie and hung out with the twins.
Oh yes I must mention that while we were at Jennie's Isaac came up to Elijah while I was holding him and hugged him and said, "My missed you" Adorable!!! I said "did you tell Noa that too?" he said "yes". I said "did you miss mom?" he said "no" "did you miss dad?" "no" I said "well we didn't miss you either" ;) I thought that was so funny!!
So Isaac finally wakes up and he is very attached to mommy and wants me to hold him constantly! I finally decide we just have to go!! Of course I have to stop at walmart and get formula.
We finally get to Relay for Life and I have enough stuff to stay for the whole weekend! I loaded up the wagon and stroller. Drew pulled Isaac in the wagon while I pushed the stroller. Until we got to the grass and it was too hard for drew to push. So at this point I'm pushing the stroller and pulling the wagon. A lady walking behind us said, "I think we are going to the same place can I help you?" of course I took her up on her offer!! We get there and Isaac found the bouncy thing and him and drew had a blast!!! I fed the babies one at a time. Elijah fell asleep on Troy's chest. So cute!! Then it started... Elijah started to get upset. I think he just got hot. And I couldn't cool him down enough in the 90 degree heat!! Then Noa started. I said I think it's time to go now. I get everything loaded up and Troy is helping me to the car. Isaac wants to go play on the bouncy thing again and Troy tells him no. So he starts crying. So all three babies are crying as I'm leaving the park. Crazy!! We finally get everything loaded. Elijah continued to cry the whole way home. All the way to the red light right before our house. Thn he finally fell asleep. I got them all in with all our junk! And got them all in bed. Whew! What a night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment