Monday, August 30, 2010

Had to post this!

It's no wonder I don't keep up with my blog as much as I would like. But I just had to post this tonight because it's priceless and I know one day I will want to remember this...
So tonight we are getting ready for bed. I had just fed Elijah, Jay was putting Noa to sleep and me, Isaac and Elijah are playing in the play area. (We now have a big gate in the middle of the living room to keep the twins in! They are moving now so the only way I can keep them contained was to get a fence! So we have a big play yard, I believe that's what it's called! This is to keep them from getting into things that they don't need to get into! Or so I thought...) I was working on the computer and Elijah was entertaining himself while Isaac was singing really loud and doing flips or something trying to burn off some energy before bed. Well Elijah comes over and starts crawling on my legs. Then he starts coughing and I notice at that point that something is in his mouth. So I reach in to get it because he seems to almost be choking. And it's a bandaid!!!! One of isaac's that must have come off or something. The good thing is Isaac just puts bandaids on for no reason, so it probably was not one that had covered a wound, but still... So once I got the bandaid out of his mouth he just starts vomitting all over me!!!! So I'm sitting there holding Elijah, as Isaac is watching all this, covered in puke. I start trying to quietly trying to yell for jay because I knew he was trying to get Noa to sleep. I finally got Isaac to go "whisper" to him that Elijah just threw up and I needed his help. It worked and Jay came in and we, all 3, me, Elijah, and Isaac got in the shower. No Isaac did not get thrown up on. He just loves taking showers with us;)

No comments:

Post a Comment