Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Twins: Day Two

My morning started at 4 am when the tech wanted me to walk to the bathroom. I was like really it's 4 am. Aren't you suppose to be letting me sleep?? But looking back it was the best thing for me. It started my day off great. The whole day I was up and down. I walked to the nursery. And was able to go in a wheelchair down to finally see Elijah.

He was doing much better. We still could hold him though. I got to watch them feed him his first bottle. Before they were tube feeding him. He did great and took the whole bottle.
Noa continued to be doing great!!




Isaac got to come up and meet his sister for the first time. He loved her!!! He couldn't see his brother since he was in the NICU.
Drew and aunt Whitney brought Isaac so they got to meet Noa also. Whitney was able to get down to see Elijah.
They said in the NICU if Elijah can continue to progress and get off the oxygen over night he might be able to join his sister upstairs in the nursery!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment