Friday, January 22, 2010

The Twins: Day Three

Starting to feel a lot better. Can't believe I had two babies, one of which was ripped out of my tummy!!
Jay went to visit Elijah early this morning and he was completely off the oxygen!!!! Yeah!! They said if he continued to eat well he could come up to the nursery. When Jay got back I went down to see him. I walked all by myself to the NICU. Which is not a short walk!! They let me hold Elijah for the first time. It was wonderful!!
We had a lot of visitors in and out.

We got a phone call from the NICU doctor. He said Elijah was ready to come up to the nursery!!! Yeah!! After a few hours, Noa and Elijah were reunited!!!!

































Isaac got to come meet his brother for the first time. Then Isaac and dad had a boys night. Buffalo Wild Wings and a night at home!!






The Youngs' Family of 5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment