Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Great Weekend!

This past weekend we went to Atlanta to visit my grandmother and Doug.  My grandmother is doing great!  Isaac and I were able to go over for a few hours and help her out with a few things.  She amazes me at 87 years old!  Isaac took my camera and took a few pictures.  He actually took some pretty good ones!  I helped a little:) 

      
                             
     

Not bad, uh!?!

While we were at my grandmother's Jay spent a little time with Doug and Michael at the Shepherd Center downtown Atlanta. Doug and Michael go to our church and were in a very bad car accident a month ago.  Doug broke his neck and has been at Shepherd Center for recovery.  He is doing GREAT!!!  He is a true miracle!!  Thank you GOD!!  Here are some pictures of us with him.  It was so great to see him and how well he is doing.


     

It was a great weekend!  Also, thanks Mary for a place to crash on the way down!

No comments:

Post a Comment